Tuesday, February 09, 2010

More Violence Against Women?



You decide.

NOW (National Organization of Women) seems to think that Tim Tebow tackling his mother in the super bowl commercial "promotes violence against women."

NOW president Terry O’Neill said it glorified violence against women. “I am blown away at the celebration of the violence against women in it,” she said. “That’s what comes across to me even more strongly than the anti-abortion message. I myself am a survivor of domestic violence, and I don’t find it charming. I think CBS should be ashamed of itself.”


Apparently there is no connection between how NOW views the Tebow commercial and the Snickers commercial showing Betty White being tackled when it comes to violence against women and NOW's opinions..

Apparently, NOW only sees violence against women, where they choose to see it. Kinda like their blind eyes turned toward the Bill Clinton Monica Lewinski scandal a few years back.

They see what they want to see. Just as long as their abortion agenda is always supported no matter what the cost or the hypocrisy.

No comments: