Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Obama has been crippled by his lack of ability to spend.

You can't make this stuff up.

"Well, I mean, I think so because I think that when you come into office and you want to put your mark on things, this is just my opinion, when you want to put your mark on things, you want to be able to spend and what’s crippled Obama's administration, as far as I’m concerned is the financial crisis and it’s prevented him from doing any new spending," said Baldwin, who publicly supported Obama in the 2008 Presidential election.


So I wonder Alec? How do you think we have doubled the deficit in two years time? Damn! I sure am glad he has been bobbled, or there is no telling how much debt we would be in while this interloping leftist 'put his mark on things.'

I have been watching him put his mark on things for over two years now. And what I see is someone pissing on the country and the rest of us, like some hound marking his territory. Obama is leaving his mark alright. It is yellow, stained and wreaks of from whence it came.

No comments: