Monday, May 11, 2020

Top scientist who battled COVID-19 says we will never live normally without vaccine

"A top scientist who fell ill with COVID-19 has said the world will never return to normal unless there is a coronavirus vaccine."

"Peter Piot, director of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, spent a week in hospital after contracting the virus in March."

So....ask yourself a couple of simple basic questions.

1. If this virus rose spontaneously? Why has no other similar virus risen like it?

Answer? There have been. Have a look at SARS and H1N1 And Swine flue and the Avian bird flu.

What do they all have in common? They all originated in China. And from basically the same areas.

2. Why have none of these other viruses emerged to a point where? As this doctor categorically states? "the world will never return to normal unless there is a coronavirus vaccine."

How could that be? We have had everything from Malaria to spotted fever, to small pox, to hepatitis C in this world and in our lives forever. Each of which have been overcome, absent a "global vaccination" demand.

In the past? We (they) vaccinated those, most likely to come into contact. When I was in the Marine Corps? I probably received more than a dozen vaccinations for most of the above. Because I was being deployed to that part of the world, where I could potentially be in jeopardy of contracting them.

As a child, I received the standard polio vaccine and tetanus. There were no measles. mumps rubella vaccines when I was a kind. I had the measles and the mumps on my own. And their were no chicken pox or human papilloma vaccines either.

I was around kids in school that had chicken pox? And I never got it. Maybe I was one of those folks you hear about. Maybe? I have a natural immunity, or a herd immunity. Or? I was asymptomatic and got it, and never showed the first sign. Which ever, I have declined all vaccinations, other than tetanus ever since.

And I will decline this one. Because? I believe this thing has reached the point of total social control A point where they will order and demand that everyone participate, or else. And that or else may very well be, those of us who refuse, will be ostracized like peppers. However rather than colonies? They will want to inter all non compliance.

And so it goes. One thing leads to another. And another. And the boiled frogs sit obediently and welcome their own demise. Because the state told them to.

No comments: