Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Blog Is Ressurrected



I am resurrecting my blog as of today.  This is a blog I have had for several years.  I have posted to it several times over the past year, without much notice or any replies or discussion.  I am resurrecting it now?  As a place where I can voice my opinions and beliefs, absent the control and conflicts of dealing with Facebook and their intolerance of all things that do not agree with their rose colored world of the progressive left.

My account was suspended about 24 hours ago on FB. No reason or explanation was given and none has been provided since.  I have repeatedly requested them, to explain to me why my account was suspended. I have yet to receive a reply.  All that is indicated, is that my account has been disabled, when I try to sign into it. And if you attempt to find me from  other accounts, all that is shown is the bandaged thumbs up and a notice that the page has either been taken down or the link is broken.

Therefore, the thought police have pulled the plug on my account at FB.  But that's okay.  I have my blog and they cannot touch that and as far as the alternative account goes?  I will keep it for shits & giggles and to let my friends know what has happened to me and why.

As it stands, here is where I will be posting my commentaries and observations that some have come to acknowledge on my FB page.  So if you want to continue seeing or reading my musings, here is where you will need to come to read them.  I would appreciate it if you would hit the like button or comment if you do come by to visit this blog.  At least that way, I will know some folks are following. 

Thanks.

No comments: