Sunday, June 07, 2020

The View From The Cheap Seats.

Watching the goings on of the last two weeks, has caused me to make a few decisions.   The first I made, was to leave facebook.  Seeing posts that I had made and those of several friends, repeatedly censored and denied by so called independent fact checkers, I decided that it was time for me to move on.  

Since then, I have once again opened this blog.  And I added to that, another social media platform called minds.com. I now have an account there. And there is where I have made most of my comments and observations of the last few days. And I am afraid, that is where I will remain.  

Added to that, upon reflection, I have decided that some of  those who call themselves my friend? Have created a dubious reality. That being, That aside for their continued selfaggrandized apologies for George Floyd's death? 

A number of them have at the least, demonstrated solidarity, with those presently engaged in these riots and murders of others.  Including  other blacks who have been murdered by this mob.  

While Floyd' death was wrong? I will not apologize to anyone for what happened.  Justice is being served in that case and. beyond that,  Floyd's death and his life, are no more valuable, than the lives of those who have been killed, by those supposedly peacefully protesting his death.  

And anyone who cannot see that or accept that reality? Well you are no friend of mine.  Or any of the law enforcement officers who have been killed and died as a result of this anarchy. 

This nation is at a crossroads. Sides are being taken and drawn. And all that anyone needs to do at this point? Is look around and decide whose side you are really on.  If you choose to bow and scrape to those who are nothing less than anarchist. criminals? That is your choice.  

Go ahead and join in with the like minded sheep and those too stupid to see what is really happening in America and why. Just do it from a distance with me. Because I for one, will not tolerate it. 

In less than three months and in less than two weeks, a majority of Americans have willingly submitted to tyranny. They have abandoned their own rights, on the alter of egalitarianism. And they expect everyone else to follow them. I will not. 

And when you side with anarchy? On any level? You are no longer a friend of mine. 

I have spent the greater part of my life, defending right from wrong. And I will not simply turn a blind eye to reality, or become an apologist hack, simply to go along to get along. 

Therefore, if you are opposed to my beliefs and the beliefs that I have manned up to defend? So be it. Just don't let the door to our friendship, hit you in the ass on the way out. So please take your cumbyah BS and your world of imaginary Nirvana and get on down the road with those other lemmings. 

And don't look to see me or any other red blooded American following you. As Creed Fisher's lyrics so aptly put it?  I'm an American. And we ain't afraid to bleed.  

No comments: