Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Village Idiot Speaks Again

 Someone please tell me that this man's entire function isn't to distract away from the meaningful news of the day. Go ahead and tell me. Someone please tell me that someone isn't standing off camera moving his mouth for him.  Go ahead, tell me.

'Barack’s Learning to Speak Without a Teleprompter'


Speaking at a Jewish American Heritage Month reception last night in Washington, D.C., Vice President Joe Biden requested the "teleprompter in the room to be taken down," according to the pool report.
Then he made a joke: “You can’t tell Barack that the teleprompter’s down. The standing joke in the office is Barack’s learning to speak without a teleprompter; I’m learning to speak with one.”
Biden added, “I apologize for the teleprompter.”
Then, according to the pool report, Biden dove right in to the rest of his remarks:

No comments: