Monday, February 08, 2010

Talk To The Hand

Ok, I know that I am swimming against the current with a lot of my friends in the blogosphere on this one.



The bottom line.....this comes across as very amateurish and not too smart for anyone wanting to take on either the national democrat machine or Barack Obama IMO.

My friend Rick over at Brutally Honest Blog, has an entirely different take on it. Basically supportive of Palin regardless of the evidence on this. That's fine by me, but when it looks like a duck and quacks I call it a duck.

And this is Sarah's duck.

On the other hand, I for one see absolutely no correlation between her writing notes on her hands and her supposed hypocrisy for slamming Obama over his teleprompter use. Apples and oranges IMO, not one in the same at all. Everyone uses notes when they are giving speeches, but to write notes on your hand like some sophomore cribbing for an exam? And to do it when you are being quizzed by a basically friendly interviewer?

That's a little much IMO. And yes, look to see that little visual flub in a future ad collage the minute that Palin announces any national political campaign.

IMO, Sarah Palin is looking more and more like a Hockey mom and less and less like a viable alternative for the GOP on any level.

No comments: