Wednesday, July 07, 2010

So......Who is the real racial coward.


In the ongoing case of the Obama Justice Department that refuses to prosecute black racists, the former attorney who brought the allegations, testified in front of the US Civil Rights Commission today.

Which raises an interesting question in my mind.......
In light of previous statements made by Attorney General Eric Holder? I am interested to see how he reconciles his previous positions on race, with the directives being carried out presently by the Justice Department under his direction.

Let's take the way back machine and have a look see at how our Attorney General sees and thinks as it concerned race in February of 2009.


Yep, that's what I thought he said. We are a nation of racial cowards according to Eric. So I wonder? Do those same observations reflect the present actions and sentiments of our Attorney General. Damn sure looks that way to me. if anyone is a racial coward in this country? I believe that the average American can now clearly see who that coward is.

No comments: