Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida

Damn!  I mean Wow!  I hate it when these celebrities make it so easy for me to boycott them. It's not like I was headed to the store to buy anything Stevie Wonder, but just in case?  Now I can't go. 

I am sorry, but those who continue to demonstrate their own extreme examples of ignorance and racism have no place in my existence. Especially when it comes to spending my money.  So far? Aside from the race pimps who are stirring the pot for their own evil intent, I know of at least two NFL players, Beyonce and now Stevie on the short list of those who belong on the black bus of acceptable black ignorance and purposeful racial denial in America. 

Disregard what the jury said, disregard what the law says, Disregard what the facts proved.  Continue the hyperbole and the maligned racial lies. The bottom line, I don't need any of these people in my life and I damn sure don't feel a need to spend any of my money to enrich their lives. 

Go ahead.  My pencil is ready.  Make my list!


Boycotting Florida


In the wake of the George Zimmerman acquittal, the singer said he would not be performing in the Sunshine State until its Stand Your Ground law is "abolished." He also said he would not be performing in any other state that recognizes the law, which some say contributed to Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012.
 Stevie Wonder at Obama Rally - H 2012

No comments: