Monday, May 02, 2011

The celestial dirt nap for a murderer

A lot has already been said concerning last night's news of Bin Ladin's death and certainly far more will be said about his death today. My thoughts are simple. Hallelujah and praise God. Ten years of misery and heartache felt by millions because of this sorry bastard.

Let him sleep with the fishes and his newly found virgins. Perhaps Allah has welcomed him, but I doubt it. He was the devil's spawn. So if I were a betting man? I'd say where he is right now, is in the presence of his father and it is quite hot there. I certainly hope so.

3 comments:

XtnYoda said...

As we used to say, "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!"

His reward will be enduring.

Prime said...

I just hope those aboard the Carl Vinson had the presence of mind to order up a couple of slabs of bacon to be pack up his butt and down his throat before they hauled his stinking carcass into the sea.

Anonymous said...

You don't get it. allah IS the devil.