Sunday, May 22, 2011

If this is Sunday May 22, 2011?

Then it must be the day after the end of days.

I was wondering. Personally, before all the media hype about pending dooms day, I had never heard of this preacher/radio broadcaster who was predicting the rapture or the end of days for May 21, 2011. Seems like he missed it once again

I wasn't worried or curious about the prediction, as I believe in the words and teachings of Jesus Christ, my lord and savior. Jesus said of the end of days, no man would know the day nor the hour and he admonished us to be prepared.

Therefore, the Rev. Camping's musings had little effect on me. As Jesus also warned that many would come in his name and claiming they are the Christ or that they know the secrets to the kingdom of heaven. But do not be deceived.

I wasn't.......

No comments: