Sunday, June 10, 2012

Madonna in a League of Her Own

I still remember the movie, "A League of Their Own"

One of my favorites. I still remember Madonna playing Mae Mordabito: and [During the league's publicity drive scene] she utters these words: "What if at a key moment in the game my, my uniform bursts open and, uh, oops., my bosoms come flying out? That, that might draw a crowd, right?"

Well it looks like "all the way Mae" of movie fame has now come full circle and life imitates art for all to see. Caution, if you are offended by nudity or female breasts, then skip the video. Just suffice it to say that Madonna took a page form her character Mae and suddenly her boob pops out.

I have to admit, I still like Madonna more than I do Lady Gaga, but then again, that ain't saying much.


 

2 comments:

XtnYoda said...

In Istanbul? Did they lock her up?

I'm really a little surprised they let her on stage.

Prime said...

I'm not as surprised that they let her on stage as that they let her off and let her leave the country. Last time I checked the Turks are worshipers of Allah. I'm surprised they didn't stone her.