Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"And, he's been bullshitting the public,"

I watched the debate and Obama was obviously on his game and on the attack last night, but so was Romney. As far as the debate goes, I think it was a draw. Nothing new other than the obvious tone of each candidate.

There were opportunities missed by both in my opinion, but I also know that debates like these rarely swing an election. Most all Americans already know who they are voting for.  know that I do and nothing was changed by last night's debate or the orning spin being placed on it by mainstream media in America..


A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.

"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.

"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullshitting the public," one member of the focus group said.

No comments: