Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not Worth Going Against My Conscience

Specter says he's switching from GOP to Democrats



I have known for quite some time that Arlen Spector was nothing but a RINO. Today removes all doubt and suspicions in my mind. Now all that needs to happen, is for Olympia Snowe and a couple of others to follow suit and the matched set of closet liberals will be firmly entrenched in the enemy camp.

Let them revel in their ideological heresy and individual treachery to those that elected them. For the 2010 midterms are shaping up to be a barn burner and by the time we get there, the memory of the first two years of the Obama disaster will be fresh in everyone's mind.

But to watch that video above and to see that little weasel faced coward make the statements that he made and then today, to turn and abandon the party? Well that makes me sick. But I and many others will remember. Arlen Specter can count on it.




http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/28/source-specter-intends-switch-political-parties/

"I deeply regret that I will be disappointing many friends and supporters," Specter said at a news conference on Tuesday.

"I can understand their disappointment," he continued. "I am also disappointed that so many in the party I have worked for for more than four decades do not want me to be their candidate. It is very painful on both sides."


Nope, sorry. He can't begin to fathom the disappointment. But he could fathom his own, just as soon as he saw the numbers of what his treachery had brought to any potential reelection in PA as a republican.

The national GOP needs to begin a relentless campaign now, preparing to take this traitorous bleating heart liberal down and permanently come November of next year. I know that if I have the extra money, I will be glad to contribute to his defeat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this really any surprise to anyone?

Anonymous said...

Man oh man! They couldn't wait to trot him out for the cameras today on Obama's 100th.