Thursday, April 30, 2009

Joe Tuna At It Again



Once again the master of the gaffe and the red herring hustle is out hustling his specialty to the world on the morning talk shows. Matt Lauer basically tells Dumbo Biden up front, that he is about to serve up the "gotcha" question? And dumbo falls for it. Hook line and sinker.

Biden would avoid subways, planes after swine flu outbreak

“I would tell members of my family – and I have – I wouldn’t go anywhere in confined places now,” Biden said on NBC’s “Today” show.. “It’s not that it’s going to Mexico. It’s [that] you’re in a confined aircraft. When one person sneezes, it goes all the way through the aircraft. That’s me. …

“So, from my perspective, what it relates to is mitigation. If you’re out in the middle of a field when someone sneezes, that’s one thing. If you’re in a closed aircraft or closed container or closed car or closed classroom, it’s a different thing.”


Way to go Flipper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Joe, and I feel sorry for him. He is a foot in mouth kinda guy.

Anonymous said...

Let's see....he is a walking gaffe machine, and he has been caught in more lies than can be counted or remembered. But he is the VP. How quaint is that.