Tuesday, November 16, 2010

“Once more unto the breach, dear friends!”

Many often wonder who these often rough and tumble individuals are. Riding in on their steel horses. Thundering along in unison like a rhythmic yet unkempt military unit. Standing as brothers shielding those that need only comfort and no further sorrow.

They are the Patriot Guards.

Why? Because there was a need.......



Standing for those who stood for us.

So, no cry of victory yet. Rather, “Once more unto the breach, dear friends!”

3 comments:

XtnYoda said...

Salute!

Posted.

Spockgirl said...

Just linked over here from TAH. I had heard of the PGR before, but this is by far the best presentation showing what they do. Thanks for sharing it.
Like your moniker. I'll have to stop back and read more.

XtnYoda said...

I'm probably getting my Yamaha Midnight Star Saturday.

I'm pretty pumped!

I know Arkansas' vice-chair of the Patriot Riders very well... he's waiting for me to get on the road with them.

Anxious!