Monday, February 07, 2011

There is a sickness in America when this is considered advertising

This commercial premiered during the Super Bowl last night.


Have I simply led too sheltered of a life? Is there something in this commercial that I am missing? Some heretofore unrecognized subliminal message that literally clinches millions of dollars of sales for Doritos?

Or is this just some sick minded idiocy, with homosexual overtones?

I say the latter.

Since when does does having an effeminate man, sucking another man's fingers, then sniffing the britches of another man equate to urges to buy or consume Doritos?

I am sorry, it doesn't. And I for one was personally offended by the representation. I for one will not patronize Doritos as a brand after this. Having insulted both my senses and my sensibilities, the Pepsi corporation can write off my patronage of their products period.

No comments: