Friday, December 23, 2011

That sounds selfish?" Michelle Obama: "No, no, it's practical


The arrogance of this presidency is palpable. I may be in the minority of those observing this travesty of an administration through clear eyes, but in my opinion, if there is one person who is possibly more arrogant and disrespectful to this nation than Michelle Obama, then I have yet to see them.

This woman is the epitome of a modern day incarnation of Marie Antoinette and she is unashamed of her conduct.
First ladies first

  First lady Michelle Obama tells Barbara Walters in a 20/20 special that it is "practical" for her to put her self highest on her priority list.

Obama says she found her self slipping "pretty low" on her own priority list because she was "so busy caring for everyone else."

Michelle Obama says she spends time with girlfriends and going out in her attempt to put herself higher on her priority list. Transcript below.

Barbara Walters, ABC News: "Mrs. Obama, you've recently said something that I thought was very interesting for other women to hear. You said 'you put your own self highest on your priority list.' That sounds selfish?"

Michelle Obama: "No, no, it's practical. It's something that I found I needed to do for quite some time, even before the presidency. And I found it other women, in similar situated balancing career family, trying to do it all and a lot of times we just slip pretty low on our own priority list because we're so busy caring for everyone else. And one of the things that I want to model for my girls is investing in themselves as much as they invest in others."

No comments: