Thursday, October 15, 2009

Limbaugh dropped from group seeking to buy Rams




My Way News - Limbaugh dropped from group seeking to buy Rams

Shared via AddThis

I am not a big fan of Rush Limbaugh. If I am out and about in my truck, I will listen to his program on the radio. But that is about it. Rush lost me back during the Clinton administration as far as following his program daily. About the same time that I concluded that he was no more than a personality making his bucks by stirring and keeping the pot boiling. I simply don't care for his style and bloviated approach.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the large majority of what the man has to say, I simply don't care for his style of delivery and his over the top approach that borders on arrogance IMO.

Limbaugh is a showman. Much like the carnival barker of old. It is his job to draw your attention to him and hopefully in doing so, you will spend some money either on his wares or those of his sponsors. At least that is the way it is supposed to work I believe.

As for his most recent controversy concerning his desire to be a partner in the acquisition of the NFL Rams? Well it looks like the multiculturalist thought police have prevailed once again. Rush Limbaugh may be a monster of the midway in conservative talk radio, but he is still no match for the Godzilla of modern liberal controlled media. Especially when that media is being driven and steered by prominent race baiters the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

The media and corporate America each recognize their parts in the ongoing drama of the industry of race in America and anyone that wants to survive, had better dance to the correct tune of the prominent race hustlers. Or else the violators will be excoriated in the media like Limbaugh has been for over a week now.

Make no mistake, Rush Limbaugh will be no worse for the wear and his product and brand will only increase in value as a result of this exercise in American racial politics. Therefore, there is a fitting end to this episode, "Everything changes and everything remains the same. And as long as America chooses to be led by the nose by the politically correct thought police, none of this faux racial drama will ever end.

No comments: