Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Weeper of the House

I am sorry. I first saw this on a clip of the hens cackling over at at The View. Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behar were roasting John Boehner over his 60 Minutes interview with Leslie Stahl, while Barbara Walters was presiding over the affair.

They deemed him the Weeper of the House and I have to agree, he is becoming the "Weeper of the House."  And he has no wiggle room on the moniker.



I have never been a fan of Boehner's and once again, the republican establishment is sticking with their man in waiting, as opposed to fielding the one most capable for the position.

Boehner will be lambasted by the left as a result of this interview with Stahl and deservedly so if you ask me. This is not the image of the number three person in our government that I want to see conveyed to the world.

Our enemies must be laughing as they watch us trade the lunatic Pelosi for the emotionally weak Boehner.

No comments: