Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Deja Vu All Over Again I Am Back.

Well, the election is over.  Trump continues to fight and be belligerent, but I do not see it changing anything. The election will be certified, absent court intervention and I quite frankly, do not see any significant court intervention, that will change the result. 

At least five states, including PA, GA, WI, MI and Nevada would need to be reversed in his favor. And I do not see that happening. 

As it stands, after four years of petulant angst and endless attacks on the president, the democrats claim they now want to have unity. That will not happen with me. As I have had four years of schooling, in their version of unity. And if anything, that is the closest they are going to have with unity from me.  

I am not buying their faux bullshit. Neither am I going to continue to suffer the fools at facebook. I was suspended three days before the election, for voicing a clear and concise opinion. Facebook ruled it hate speech. There was no hate involved. Just facts. However, those facts obviously run contrary to facebooks versions of truth. So they suspended me for three days. 

I have had a facebook account for eleven years. I have had a We The People page for over five years. Never any problems with either, until the last three months.  After which they began censoring my posts and subsequently, suspending me on two separate occasions. Based upon their so called fact checkers. 

Well, their fact checkers and censorship have no power here. This is my own personal blog and it will remain so. I will resurrect the blog once again and from this point forward, I will be posting my thoughts and musings here. 

Some of my friends and others may choose to follow me here. Most won't, because they won't be able to sever their accounts with facebook. 

As for me, I was raised in a free America. Where we have a constitution and a bill of rights, which among other things, guarantees freedom of speech. I will no longer have my speech graded or shaded or suspended, by those who think that they have a right to censor speech. 

Therefore, if my friends and others choose to follow me here on my own platform, that is appreciated, but I will be severing ties with facebook completely in the near future. 

If you see something here that you would like to comment on or contribute to, please feel free to do so.  I look forward to continuing my thoughts here, unabated and uncensored.