Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Fox's Neil Cavuto Joins The Thought Police

Neil Cavuto decided yesterday, to cut off Kaleigh McEnany because he said she was making unverified and unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud about the election.  According to him. 

He said: "He could not countenance that." However he and his network? Carried three and a half years of unsubstantiated and ultimately proven false allegations of Russian collusion in the 2016 election.

Therefore, I am done with Fox News.  When I get home tonight, I am going to email Fox News and Tucker Carlson, and let them know my decision and why. 

I will be moving my news viewing to OANN exclusively. I encourage others to do the same. 

1 comment:

Pam said...

I've been watching OANN for a while now. That and Newsmax. FOX lost most of my viewing when they put Donna Brazzile on there. Then there's Chris Wallace asshat and Juan Williams. They pre-empted Judge Janine on Saturday and Mark Levin on Sunday. It does not bode well for FOX as far as I'm concerned.