Friday, September 09, 2011

Where were you when the world stopped turning?



Sunday marks ten years. Do you remember? What will be remembered by most. Personally, I cannot believe the changes I have seen in the character and moral fiber of this country the past ten years. Things that I never imagined would ever even be discussed are now common place. Meanwhile, those responsible for attacking this nation so viciously still thrive and exist and they continue to exploit our system of egalitarian idiocy to further their goals of eliminating us. Where were you ten years ago Sunday. What were you doing? What did you think of it all then? What do you think of it now?

Will you stand and remember the lost of that day this Sunday morning? I would like to think that there will be millions of my countrymen who will. I would like to think that the media will give this moment its deserved attention and reverence, but I am not so sure the latter will come to pass. I would like to believe that my government has done everything and all in its power to prevent anything from happening Sunday other than remembrance, but I can't get myself to feel comfortable in that belief. There is this lagging fear in the back of my mind that the bastards are going to try something.That they are going to do something. Not as grandiose as 9/11, but something none the less big to demonstrate that they are still there and they are just as committed.

What could it be? I believe that coordinated random attacks by individuals is what they have their sights set on. And they have been planning it for the past several years. I hope and pray that I am wrong, but I have no faith in our so called Homeland Security efforts to prevent it. I hope I am wrong.

No comments: