Saturday, September 24, 2011

Moore calls for boycott of Georgia

Well Damn! The pig faced communist milksop and boy toy to the likes of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro thinks Georgia is full of racists and murderers. What's the world coming to? The next thing you know, people from Georgia will be headed to Cuba and Venezuela to attempt to mend fences with Moore's homeboys Not!

There is only one Georgian to my knowledge who sups at the tables of communist (like Moore) and shares the same America last delusions as Michael Moore and that is Jimmy Carter. Get over it fat boy, myself and others have been boycotting your sorry ass and your brethren like Jimmy Carter for years.

Michael Moore urges boycott of Georgia over Troy Davis execution
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore has called for an economic boycott of the state of Georgia to protest Wednesday's execution of Troy Davis, the Savannah man convicted of murdering an off-duty police officer in 1989. "I encourage everyone I know to never travel to Georgia, never buy anything made in Georgia, to never do business in Georgia," Moore wrote on his website in a blog item posted a few hours after Davis' death. "I will ask my publisher to pull my book from every Georgia bookstore and if they won't do that I will donate every dime of every royalty my book makes in Georgia to help defeat the racists and killers who run that state. I ask all Americans with a conscience to shun anything and everything to do with the murderous state of Georgia."

No comments: