Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jurst "horsing around."

I am sorry, but this interview reveals more of the truth about this man than those interviewing this scum want to admit. These are lame excuses at best but they reveal to me a man attempting to rationalize his actions and his attempts to pass them off as simply misconstrued good natured 'horsing around.'. Sorry pal, but I am not buying it.

You got away with it for far too long but the light has now been turned on you vermin...

Via USA Today
Former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky acknowledged showering and horsing around with young boys, but said he is not a pedophile.
"I say that I am innocent of those charges," Sandusky, who is charged with sex abuse, said in a phone interview with Bob Costas that aired Monday on NBC.
Sandusky, when asked by Costas if he was a pedophile, responded "No."
He was also asked if he was sexually attracted to young boys.
"I enjoy being around children," Sandusky said. "I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them."

No comments: