Friday, November 18, 2011

MSNBC is the Obama Re-election Team

 Newt rightfully calls it once again as it is, concerning the media and how MSNBC and Fox News cover the different parties and candidates, but more importantly, he is telling the media and the American people something far more important.

Listen....He is telling the people and the media look...I know what's coming. I know that now that I am a leading viable candidate, that the media is going to come after me guns blazing. And that's alright. The American people need to be able to fully vet all candidates. So bring it on, I am ready. I have no intention of running away or cowering from you. 

"I understand there are places like MSNBC that are essentially the Obama re-election team. But, you know, that's fine. This is a free society. You can also say that Fox tends to be nicer to [Republicans] than to Obama," presidential candidate Newt Gingrich said at a campaign event in Jacksonville, Florida today.

Gingrich praised the mainstream media for vetting candidates, noting, though, they only do it for Republican or conservative candidates.

Gingrich says he is confident that after the media vets him that the American people will be satisfied.

"In the next three weeks, I predict to you we will have all sorts of questions about me. And it's fine. You can not ask the people of the United States to loan you the most powerful governmental job in the world, particularly in a campaign that's promising very dramatic change, and not have them vet you carefully and thoroughly," Gingrich said.

No comments: