Once again, Barack Obama steps out and makes a call and once again he is wrong. Does anyone care? Certainly not the forgiving complicit American media. Look closely at the prestidigitation going on with the puppet masters of mainstream media folks. Not once have they seriously questioned the failures of this administration or middle east policy or the fact that those failures led to the attack and the death of four Americans in Libya, including our ambassador.
Now we have the fall guy stepping forward to take the hit and assert that it really was an intelligence failure. Really? I seem to recall those who wanted to assert intelligence failure after 9/11 too. Back when it really was plausible and believable. The sycophants of mainstream media may want America to believe this hustle, but I don't and I know that I am not alone.
All aboard! The #1600 is coming through! Pay no attention to that bump in the ride. From time to time casualties find themselves under this bus, but it keeps on going.
Extremists from groups linked to al Qaida struck the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, in a “deliberate and organized terrorist attack,” the top U.S. intelligence agency said Friday, as it took responsibility for the Obama administration’s initial claims that the deadly assault grew from a spontaneous protest against an anti-Islam video.
The unusual statement from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence appeared to have two goals: updating the public on the latest findings of the investigation into the assault, and shielding the White House from a political backlash over its original accounts.
“In the immediate aftermath (of the assault), there was information that led us to assess that the attack began spontaneously following protests earlier that day at our embassy in Cairo,” spokesman Sean Turner said in the statement. “We provided that initial assessment to executive branch officials and members of Congress, who used that information to discuss the attack publicly.”