Monday, November 26, 2012

Fired for not getting flu shots

 

I am not quite sure how this thinking works in corporate America? But I am pretty sure that it is illegal under labor relations law, not to mention 4th amendment protections provided by the bill of rights.

I do know that I would not have taken the shot either. I have always refused them and I will continue to do so. Every one i know who has gotten one has gotten sick. There is literally no telling what they are pumping into millions of Americans every year with this scam.
TriHealth fires 150 employees for not getting flu shots

 One of Cincinnati’s largest employers fired approximately 150 employees Wednesday for failing to get a required flu shot.

TriHealth offered all of its 10,800 employees free flu shots. Employees had a month to get the flu shot. The deadline was Nov. 16. Employees who did not get the shot were terminated Wednesday, a company spokesperson said. Employees who were terminated can appeal to be reinstated after receiving the shot.

No comments: