Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Imagine

I see that sir Paul is till into the imagine syndrome of celebrity endorsement of leftist realities.
Paul McCartney wants me and you and millions of other Americans to 'skip the turkey' this week because it is cruel etc. Imagine that.

Somehow? I must have missed including Messer McCartney's advice in both the minor and major decisions of my life over the past forty eight years of his prominence. Therefore, I believe I will stick with that record and continue to ignore the enigmatic millionaire entertainer from across the pond.

I am sure that he and the other leftist socialites of the UK don't recognize our holidays in the first place, so what gives him (or them) any standing to be recommending or suggesting anything to me or any other American concerning our lives, our diets or our holidays.

Oh!  I forgot! He is a celebrity! And a former Beatle! And a Knight! and.....and......and  what ever.

Here's a bit of a colloquialism for you old chap? You can kiss my grits! And take your PETA supporting leftist agenda with you.......

Or maybe? You should just "let it be."

 Former Beatle Paul McCartney, a long-time vegetarian, pictured here in February 2012, has joined a campaign by animal rights group PETA to encourage Americans to celebrate a turkey-free Thanksgiving this week.
 McCartney says skip the turkey on Thanksgiving
Former Beatle Paul McCartney, a long-time vegetarian, has joined a campaign by animal rights group PETA to encourage Americans to celebrate a turkey-free Thanksgiving this week.
The British rock legend, sporting a gray shirt with an "eat no turkey" design, is featured on the website of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
"This Thanksgiving, Paul McCartney is urging you to say 'no, thanks' to turkey and 'yes' to a delicious, cruelty-free holiday meal," the group says.

No comments: