Monday, December 10, 2012

How black is that?

This clip of Jamie Foxx pretty well sums up his sentiments and his comedy at this point in his career. Everything seems to be all about being black. This is the same man who referred to Barack Obama as "our lord and savior" a few weeks ago after the election.

Now, everything is about "how black is that?" How cool is that. "Come see my new movie, I play a slave. I get to kill all the white people in the movie!"

I don't know how black that is? but I do know enough to realize that Jamie Foxx isn't a brand that I am interested in spending any of my money on again. But that is alright, as I am sure that there are more than enough black people to keep him rich for the rest of his life while he hustles his newly acquired diatribes against white people.

And to think, I actually really use to like this guy a lot.

No comments: