Saturday, October 08, 2011

Zombie land in America

Friday's Occupy Atlanta protest. Note, John Lewis shows up to speak to the crowd and the assembled zombies never give him the chance, so he leaves. I guess they would rather play repeat after me.



"Zombie (Haitian Creole: zonbi; North Mbundu: nzumbe) is a term used to denote an animated corpse brought back to life by mystical means such as witchcraft.[1] The term is often figuratively applied to describe a hypnotized person bereft of consciousness and self-awareness, yet ambulant and able to respond to surrounding stimuli."


I believe this (bereft of consciousness and self-awareness, yet ambulant and able to respond to surrounding stimuli) part of the definition is more than applicable to what we are witnessing nationally via this organized effort to attack capitalism and the American way of life.

1 comment:

XtnYoda said...

That is simply incredible! I mean ... I never dreamed I'd see adults ... acting like this? This is what they think is going to ... take back democracy?

Pure delusion.

It did afford me a gut laugh though!!!